If you are involved in a residential or commercial real estate transaction it is important that you consult with a real estate lawyer who has the experience, knowledge of California real estate law, and skill to protect your interests.
Use Legal Connection to find the right real estate attorney
We have attorneys who are in the right place and have the right experience for your transaction. Our online service will help you find a real estate law attorney to handle:
- a condo purchase in Los Angeles or Riverside
- a housing development project in San Bernardino or Orange County
- a commercial lease in San Francisco or Irvine
- a construction project in Oakland, Sacramento, or San Diego
California real estate law
Attorneys at Legal Connection will only contact you if they have the experience necessary to handle your matter. Where is the real property you are interested in? Our real estate lawyers represent buyers, sellers, brokers, developers, contractors, financial institutions, landlords, renters, and others involved in real estate sales and leasing, serving Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange County, Irvine, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Oakland, CA.
Our California residential and commercial real estate lawyers help clients with matters including:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating residential and commercial real estate purchase and sale contracts
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating residential and commercial lease agreements
- resolving commercial and residential real estate disputes through mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- handling title issues, including liens, mortgages, back taxes, and judgments against the property
Protect your investment – contact Legal Connection today
Our real estate lawyers have the experience, the knowledge of California real estate law, and the commitment necessary to provide effective legal counsel and protect your investment. Fill out our form today.